- To provide swift, inexpensive, reliable and accurate automated system for Faecal Egg Count (FEC) detection of a wide range of parasites for all animals globally
- Decisively transform the FEC technique by moving it from the laboratory to point of care and by making the service profitable for the industry
- Point of care alternative to lab testing for parasite analysis
- Rapid results within 30 mins
- Cost effective for all stakeholders
- Scalable platform extendable for all host animals
- High margins achieveable
- Aggregated geographical data generated for monitoring of disease outbreak and resistance patterns
- Meets all current standard Laboratory equivalent
- Saves time, returning an almost instant result of the tested hence facilitate rapid treatment of the animal.
- More accurate results because of no time lapse/ sample deterioration and based on current laboratory methods and sensitivity
- Collaborate with supervising veterinary surgeon for appropriate action for targeted treatment.
- Retained herd specific records for department bodies for monitoring of parasite presence, resistance and best practice strategies.
- Affordable solution